McCombs & Associates Physical Therapy
We don’t just treat the pain, we restore function! At McCombs and Associates we find out what is important to you, the goals you want to reach, and our staff is committed to getting you back to doing what you enjoy. Each therapy session is focused on improving your goals and getting you back to your activities without the pain. By communicating with your insurance, employers, and doctors we will work together as a team to get you back to your everyday life.
- Our highly trained physical therapists and support staff can help restore you back to everyday living.
- Both fully equipped facilities are open Monday through Friday with flexible scheduling to better serve you.
Attention Back Pain and Sciatica Sufferers!
Saturday, April 2nd, 2016
Back Pain And Sciatica Workshop Reveals How To
Naturally Heal Back Pain And Sciatica For Good.
- Do you sufer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Do you experience pain, numbness or tingling into your behind, groin or down your leg?
- Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) – the Lower Back and Sciatica Workshop may be a life changing event for you…
How Do I Register for the
Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop?
Call our office to register at (806) 687-4311
How Much Is It to Attend? NOTHING ITS FREE!
When you register, we will mail you The Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Worksheet which you will bring with you to the event.
We only have 32 seats available for this event… and this will be going out in the newspaper, patient newsletter, and will be promoted on our website and Facebook page.